QUINKS Facilitator Kit
[Physical & Digital kit]
Quinks leadership and team development game is an interactive and effective tool for practicing empathy and active listening, understanding individual and team values, and deepening relationships between team members.
Can be played with up to 16 people with the FACILITATOR KIT or with 2-4 participants with the SINGLE KIT.
ABOUT the Quinks Team Development FACILITATOR KIT
Physical & Digital leadership & team development game
This complete Facilitator kit of Quinks games includes a physical and digital experience. The Quinks leadership and team development game is a great option when you want to stimulate interaction and have some fun in your leadership development or team building workshop. Furthermore, Quinks can help facilitate learning outcomes and skills building for:
- People leadership and coaching
- Active listening
- Asking powerful questions
- Values-based recognition and motivation
- Whole-person focus
- Building values-based relationships
- Team effectiveness and cohesion
- Inter-personal communication
At the heart of the Quinks are “questions that make you think” which cover topics such as one’s strengths, inspirations and goals. In the first step of the game, the “Connection phase”, these carefully crafted questions are coupled with context cards that include both the personal and work realms. The process of combining the questions with randomly selected contexts over a series of rounds is a simple but structured method for promoting deep listening and dialogue between participants.
In the next part of the Quinks, the “Valuate phase”, participants map out the values they believe they heard embedded in another participant’s response to the questions. The results of these maps provide a second opportunity to build understanding and connection between team members. They can also be used for personal and whole-group reflection and as input into shaping the values of the team as a whole.
Quinks leadership and team development game is perfect for facilitators, team leaders, coaches, Learning & Development specialists and HR professionals who want a fresh and engaging values-based dialogue tool for their workshops and sessions.
- Can be played with up to 16 people with the FACILITATOR KIT or 2-4 participants with the SINGLE KIT.
- Has multiple variations for game play.
- Game play is from 1 to 2 hours.
Please note that the physical box is shipped from Australia. Under normal conditions, it takes 7-10 days within Australia and up to 14 days globally.
For the digital part, once you have made your purchase you will receive an email with all the digital materials in the kit. Please note that, because delivery of your digital toolkit is personally prepared for you, it may take up to 2 working days to receive the digital kit depending on time zone.
Quinks FACILITATOR KIT contains:
- 1 box 8″x8″x4.5″
- 4 card decks with 30 question cards each
- 4 sets of 6 context cards
- 4 sets of 4 “get out of Quinks” cards
- 1- 1 minute timer
- 1 – 3 minute timer
- 1 – 5 minute timer
- 16 values maps
- 240 values tokens
- 1 Quinks stress ball
- 1 whistle
- Instruction card
- Access to the digital game board and values maps – all the materials you need to facilitate digital play
- Editable workshop slides and materials for the facilitator so you can integrate your own tools and models and use Quinks as part of a more involved workshop.
- Team toolkit, including Quinks based games and activities you can run with teams to enhance connection and effectiveness.
PC & Apple Compatible
Quinks digital tool is a lightweight cloud-based web application for both PC and Apple devices. A Chrome browser is recommended but it should work on all common browsers. The digital facilitator kit is also online and can be accessed by most common, updated devices.
WARNING: This game contains small pieces that could be a choking hazard and is not meant for young children.
|Dimensions||20.32 × 20.32 × 11.43 cm|